Dermatology: Dr. Shane Clark, M.D.
Shane Clark, M.D. is a local graduate of Dalton High School where he was honored as Valedictorian. Dr. Clark continued his education at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, majoring in zoology and graduating summa cum laude. He then received his medical degree from The Ohio State University, where he again graduated at the top of his class. While at Ohio State, Dr. Clark was a junior inductee in the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society - the highest academic honor in medical school. Following medical school and his internship, Dr. Clark entered his residency training at The Ohio State University Medical Center, serving as Chief Resident during his final year.
- skin cancer screening as well as medical and surgical treatment of skin cancer
- excision and destruction of cancerous and benign skin tumors and growths
- poison ivy and other forms of skin allergy
- atopic dermatitis and eczema
- acne and rosacea
- autoimmune disease
- bug bites and infestations
- skin infections such as ringworm and athlete's foot.
Ophthalmology: Dr. Sireesha Clark, M.D.
Sireesha Clark, M.D. is a graduate of Westlake High School in Cleveland, Ohio where she graduated at the top of her class. She studied sports medicine at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California where she was named Outstanding Sports Medicine student for exceptional contributions to research and teaching. Dr. Sireesha continued her education at the Ohio State University College of Medicine where she met her husband Dr. Shane Clark. Like her husband, she was named a junior inductee in the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society - the highest academic honor in medical school and served as vice president for the Ohio State chapter. She graduated medical school as magna cum laude. Dr. Sireesha completed her ophthalmology residency at the Ohio State University Medical Center where she served as Chief Resident during her final year.
Dr. Sireesha joined her husband at Twin Oaks Dermatology in 2015, forming Twin Oaks Dermatology and Eye Surgery.
Dr. Sireesha Clark is highly competent in all aspects of medical and surgical ophthalmology. She sees patients of all age from pediatrics to geriatrics. Her scope of practice includes:
- cataract and eyelid surgery
- glaucoma laser surgery
- removal of foreign bodies
- vision testing for glasses and contacts
- treatment of dry eye syndrome
- excisions of cancerous and benign growths
- management of glaucoma (high eye pressure), diabetes, macular degeneration, and various corneal diseases
- treatment of eye infections such as conjunctivitis (pink eye), styes, and contact lens related infections
- management of pediatric eye disease such as strabismus and amblyopia